- Course registration will be available through an electronic or online registration system. Links to the registration system will be provided in all electronic communications and social media. Hard copy promotional materials will have a website address where the link may be found.
- If unable to register using an electronic method, registrations may be made in-person or via the mail.
- Please register early to prevent being closed out of a course or having a course cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Courses will be cancelled if less than 4 participants register up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled date and time.
- Once all spots for a workshop have been filled, a wait list will be created in the event an already registered participant cancels.
- Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the course.
- Payment can be made by credit card, check or cash. Credit card fees are included in the set fee for the course.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS:
- Cancellation must be made 4 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- Cancellations made 4 or more days prior to the scheduled course date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 4 days prior to the schedule course date will forfeit tuition and full payment is expected.
- Cancellations made less than 4 days prior to scheduled course date may receive a refund in the event a new participant registers for the course (e.g., if a wait list for the course exists.)
- Registrations are transferable to another attendee up to the start of the course.